MAT 2015 Application Form
All India Management Association (AIMA) has transmitted a notice of MAT 2015 Application Form for the admission in MBA and allied programmes. Candidates who wish to apply for MAT 2015 can check the complete information about Entrance Exam Dates , Registration Process etc in the below segment of this page of bharatrecruitment.com.
Management Aptitude Test is a standardized test which is being held since 1988 to assist Business Schools (B-Schools) to select applicants for admission to MBA and related programmes. MAT provides admission to candidates to about 600 B-Schools across India.
|Last Date For sale of Forms||18 April 2015|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||21 April 2015|
|Last Date For Online Registration||18 April 2015|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||21 April 2015|
|Date of Paper Based Test||03 May 2015|
|Date of Computer Based Test||09 May 2015|
|Date of issue of Admit card||On or after 25 April 2015|
MAT 2015 Application Form Details:
|Association Name||Name of Examination|
|All India Management Association||Management Aptitude Test (MAT)|
Who can apply?
- Applicants must hold a Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Final year candidates who are pursuing Graduation may also apply for this test.
Applicants who are willing to participate need to pay the Examination fees of Rs. 1200/- through demand draft drawn favoring ‘All India Management Association’, payable at Delhi/ by cash payment at listed Nodal Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi/through online payment using net banking.
Method of test:
Candidates can select any one of the two options to give the test:
- Paper Based
- Computer Based
How to apply?
Candidates who desire to apply can apply through online / offline mode as mentioned below:
- Contenders who want to participate in the MAT Examination 2015 must register online through the website.
- Login to the site and fill the online form with all the asked details and upload the requisite copies of documents, photo and signature.
- Make the payment of application fees through any of the prescribed modes.
- Submit the dully filled online application form and forward the physical copy of it to the below shaped address:
- Obtain MAT 2015 Application form which can be obtained from any of the AIMA Nodals centers.
- Fill all the essential information, affix your colored passport size photograph, and put your signature on the space mentioned for it.
- Now forward the filled application form along with all the necessary copies of testimonials / certificates / documents at the below tuned address:
Manager – MAT
All India Management Association,
14 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Note: For more details, Applicants may check the Official Link
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Steps To Fill Online Application Form||Best Colleges In India|