Marudhara Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Marudhara Gramin Bank has disseminated an advertisement as Marudhara Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 508 Vacancies of Officer in various scales. Contenders who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during Sep/ Oct 2014 they can apply by submitting the online application from on or before the last date.
|Closing Date Of Apply Online & payment of Application Fee||26th February 2015|
Talented job hunters having the required qualification they must apply for the Marudhara Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 with the help of the information given here on this page. Or check other required details from the notification provided at the end of this page by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Name Of Organization:
Marudhara Gramin Bank
Post And Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Aspirants who want to apply for Marudhara Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 must have qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and also should have obtained the appropriate marks set by the organization.
Application Fee (Including Postage/ Intimation Charges):
Contenders have to pay the application fee as follows.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM are required to pay the Rs. 20/- and Rs. 100/- for all others.
- Fees have to pay through CBS from any branch of Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank by means of a Payment Challan.
|Name Of The Post||Pay Scale|
|Officer Scale-III||Rs. 25700-31500/-|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 19400-28100/-|
|Officer Scale-I||Rs. 14500-25700/-|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 7200-19300/-|
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- After that final Merit list will be prepared by the organization based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview for final appointment.
How To Apply?
- Eligible applicants can apply online through official site that iswww.mgbbank.com.
- Firstly, Download the Challan form by pressing on the link of “Download Challan” available on the home page.
- Fill it correctly and pay the requisite fee as per your category in any branch of Marudhara Gramin Bank.
- After the payment of fee again visit the official site and press on “apply online”
- Then login by entering the registration no. and password which was received by you at the time of CWE RRB III registration
- Fill the form with all asked details and enter fee payment details properly.
- At last, take the print out of application for further use.
Note: Applicants can visit the Official Notification to get more details.
More Useful Links
|Bank Coaching Centers||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|