Manipal University Counselling 2015
Manipal University has decided to organize Manipal University Counselling 2015 for those who had clear the entrance exam for PG Medical/MDS Dental. So all candidates who are declared qualified can check Counselling Schedule / status of seats, Cut off, venue etc. which are provided in the below section of this page.
Classes will commence from 2 May 2015. The team of bharatrecruitment.com is enlisting all the required details about this notification in the below section of this page so keep visiting continue on this page…
First of all you must know about required documents because in case of absent in any document you will not be allowed to attend it.
- E-Hall Ticket.
- MBBS/BDS degree certificate.
- Certificate of permanent registration with any State Medical/Dental Council in India.
- Certificate of permanent registration with Karnataka Medical/Dental Council in India.
- Certificate of completion of compulsory rotatory internship.
- Marks cards of all professional examinations.
- Post graduate diploma certificate, if any.
- Conduct/Character certificate from the head of medical/dental college from which you have graduated/will be graduating.
- Two set of photocopies of all the above documents.
- Four recent and identical passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph.
- Receipt of Fees.
- Aspirants should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria expressed in the prospectus before they report for counseling.
- The physical appearance of the contenders at the time of counseling is compulsory.
- Only the representative will be permissible into the hall. They will be called in the order of their score and suggested the seats offered at that time.
- Winning contenders will be elected seats according to their rank and quantity of seats vacant.
- The option of course made by the individual is final and binding and cannot be changed after under any conditions.
- Counselling procedure will be done at below stated venue
Manipal University Manipal
Important Date/Time and Venue:
|Courses & Category||Date||Time||Rank|
|MDS (General)||30th March 2015||9.00 AM||0151 – 0610|
MD/MS/PG Medical Diploma (General)
|30th March 2015||2.00PM||2001 – 3500|
|31st March 2015||9.00 AM||3501 – 5000|
|2.00 PM||5001 – 6100|
Students may check Official Link for more details regarding Manipal University Counselling 2015.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Medical Entrance Exams||Manipal University Admission|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Steps To Fill Online Application Form||Best Colleges In India|