MAIDC Recruitment 2014
Maharashtra Agro Industries Development Corporation, Mumbai has propagated an advt titled as MAIDC Recruitment 2014 to select the eligible aspirants for the 84 posts of various profiles. Online applications are invited form the fantasized job hunters, willing applicants must apply for this vacancy to grab the opportunity.
|Dead Line For Downloading Challan||7th Aug 2014|
|Last Date For Filling Online Application||8th Aug 2014|
|Hall Ticket Will Be Available Form||10th Aug 2014|
Further Details About MAIDC Recruitment 2014:
Maharashtra Agro Industries Development Corporation
Number Of Posts:
- Dy General Manager (A/C & Finance)-01
- Dy Manager (A/C & Cost)-03
- Dy Manager (Marketing)-03
- Dy Manager (Computer Application)-01
- Dy Manager (Legal)-01
- Assistant Manager (Marketing)-05
- Assistant Manager (A/C & Cost)-04
- Assistant Manager (Civil)-01
- Assistant Manager (Electrical)-01
- Assistant Manager (Maint/Engr.Inc)-03
- Sales Representative-07
- Assistant Sales Representative-25
- Clerk Cum Typist-25
Applying candidates must have done Graduation / post graduation / Diploma in the relevant fields or CA / ICWA / H.S.C. / MS-CIT as per the requirements for the applied post.
Aspirants should have the experience of 2 to 10 years in the relative field as per the post for which the candidates are going to apply.
|Reserved Category||Rs. 100/-|
|Name Of Post||Age Limit|
|Dy General Manager(A/C & Finance)||45 yrs & below 45|
|Dy Manager(A/C & Cost)||Below 35 yrs|
|Dy Manager(Computer Application)|
|Assistant Manager (Marketing)|
|Assistant Manager (A/C & Cost)|
|Assistant Sales Representative|
|Clerk Cum Typist|
Selected candidates will get the handsome package of salary on the basis of their qualification, experience and job profile.
Appliers will be hired on the basis of following:
- Written Exam
How to Apply For MAIDC Recruitment 2014:
- The contestants, who want to apply for this recruitment, can apply online through visiting the official website of MAIDC that is www.maidcmumbai.in.
- Surf the website and follow the appropriate links to download the challan form.
- Made the payment of the challan and again login to the website for the application submission.
- Fill the online application form carefully and attach all the requisite documents with it.
- Submit the application form within the given time.
To read other details concerning to the MAIDC Recruitment 2014, visit the official notice
You may also like to Read