Mahatransco Recruitment 2014 – 2015
Mahatransco has depicted an advertisement regarding Mahatransco Recruitment 2014- 2015 for filling the post of Manager/CSO. Capable and dedicated candidates can apply by filling the application form in the prescribed format which is available online on or before the end date.
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||15th July 2014|
|Tentative Date of Online Test||Last Week of July–2014 or August 2014|
Name of the Organization:
Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd (Mahatransco)
Total No. of Posts:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Salary Details|
|Assistant General Manager||03||Rs.26860/-|
|Deputy Chief Security Officer||01||Rs.25380/-|
Interested candidates must have CA/ICWA Final Passed/ Degree in Law/Engg. as per the applied post from a recognized university
Appliers should have relevant working experience in between 1 to 20 years as per the requirement of the post.
- Application fee for the post of Assistant General Manger Rs. 600/- for general category and reserved candidates are required to pay Rs.300/-.
- For left over posts, general aspirants require to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for the reserved category applicants.
Maximum age limitation for the candidates is 40 for manager post and years 50 years for Deputy Chief Security Officer
Selection of the applicants will be made up on the basis of these two:
- Online Test
- Download the application form through the official website that is www.mahatransco.in
- Fill the form correctly and you have to paste the passport size photograph and put the signature on the space provided.
- After that, attach the necessary documents and copy of DD along with the application form, and send it in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of ___ (Post Name) – Advt. No. 05/2014”.
- The complete application must be reached at the following address before the last date.
The Chief General Manager (HR), Plot No,
C-19, Prakashganga, 7th floor, HR Department,
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051
Note: Viewers must open the Official Notice for more details