MBGB Recruitment 2015
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank has released recruitment advertisement as MBGB Recruitment 2015 to fill up the vacant post of officer scale. Contenders who want to make their career with this bank may apply online for the offered post by submitting an application in prescribed format before the last date.
|Payment of application fees||7th to 22nd April 2015|
|Opening date for online registration||7th April 2015|
|Closing date for online registration||22nd April 2015|
You may read completed detailed information about Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details and applying process etc, which is displayed below by team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Details of MBGB Jobs 2015:
|Post name||No. of post|
|Officer scale III||01|
|Officer scale II||27|
- Only those candidates, who have qualified the RRBs CWE conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014, will be eligible to apply for the offered posts.
- Candidates should possess degree in any discipline from a recognized university/board or its equivalent.
|General / OBC Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 20/-|
Mode of Payment:
The payment of fee will be made through CBS at any branch of Punjab National Bank by the means of payment challan.
Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of performance in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and then the shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview.
Pay scale :
|Name of Post||Pay scale|
|Officer Scale II||Rs.19400-700/1-20100/800/10-28100/-|
|Officer Scale III||Rs.25,700-800/5-29,700-900/2-31500/-|
How to apply?
- Contenders are required to log on the bank’s website which is www.mbgbpatna.com
- On the home page select “Recruitment” button from the options given on left panel
- Choose proper link as per the post you desire to apply
- Read all instruction very carefully.
- Select appropriate button to apply online.
- Fill an application form in accurate manner and submit it after filling it properly
- At last, take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Last date for online registration: 22nd April 2015
You may also like to Read
|Bank Coaching Centers||List of Banks under IBPS|
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|
Note: visit the Official Notification for getting for information about this recruitment.