LSAT Entrance Result 2015
Law School Admission Council is going to announce LSAT Entrance Result 2015 for those applicants who appear in Law School Admission Test. So, all the applied students can Check Law School Admission June Exam Score Card in the month of June by taking some important steps that are settled on this page.
How to check LSAT Entrance Result 2015?
- Firstly, participants go to the official website of Law School Admission Council that is www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/.
- Search the “Result” option on the home page of it.
- Press on the appropriate link for getting score card.
- Write the name and roll no and press on the “Submit” button.
- Now the score card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Take the print out of result for future reference.
- The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) is a self-governed establishment that offers unique, state-of-the-art products and services which make admission process easy for law institutions students worldwide. The Council’s offices are situated in Newtown, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Law School Admission Council was established in 1947, and the well known name for executing approx 100,000 Law School Admission Test every year at testing centers worldwide.
Purpose of the exam:
LSAT is an entrance exam conducted four times every year at selected testing centers all over the world and for the selection of willing students those who expand their skill from the well reputed school. The purpose of the LSAT is to aid in predict student success in law school.
Test Date of LSAT: 17th May 2015
Announcement of Result: 11th June 2015
Students can check the Official Site for getting further details regarding LSAT Entrance Result 2015.
You may also like to Read
|Latest Law Jobs||Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Steps To Fill Online Application Form||Best Colleges In India|