Candidates who are willing to appear in LSAT 2015 to get admission in law school of India can fill the LSAT India application form on or before the last date. Law School Admission Test score is utilized for admission in 2 year LL.M programme, 5-year and 3 year LL.B. Programmes.
- Candidates who want to take this examination can get entire details about LSAT 2015 as eligibility criteria for the students to appear this exam, process to fill application form and important dates.
- LSAT India is organized by USA–based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) to select the skilled candidates. LSAT score is accepted by 60 institute of India, some as Amity Law School, Central India College of Law, Godhani, Chotanagpur Law College, G H Raisoni Law School.
- Candidates can appear in Law School Admission Test—India, which will be held in 15 cities of India. On this page candidates can get all the required detail which is essential to know before applying that is given by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
- For 5-year and 3 year LL.B. Programmes candidates must have done 12th in any stream fro recognized school or board.
- For LLM programme candidates must have done graduation in law from any recognized university or institute.
- Students must visit the site of the law school for which they are going to apply to know the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 3800/-.
- Fee should be submitted through credit card or demand draft/pay order/ banker’s cheque.
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official site of the Law school admission test- INDIA, which is www.pearsonvueindia.com.
- Go to the ‘registration now’ tab.
- Fill the required details in application form.
- Upload essential documents, which are required.
- Submit the application fee.
- Press the submit button and take print out of application form for future use.
- Registration will be starts from: 12th Nov, 2014
- Last date for Registration: 1st May, 2015
- Fee can be submitted: 12th Nov, 2014 to 1st May, 2015
- Admit Card Release: 8th to 16th May, 2015
- LSAT—India 2015, Test Date: 17th May, 2015
- Announcement of Results: 11th Jun, 2015
Note: For more details you can visit Official Site.
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Scholarships in India|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Colleges In India|