Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2014:
- Lok Sabha Secretariat has circulated a Notification titled as Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2014 to recruit the deserving persons for the 45 posts Stenographer & Staff Car Driver.
- Eligible and interested job seekers who want to grab this wonderful job opportunity must apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs through filling and forwarding the prescribed application form on or before the date strewed below:
|Closing Date For The Receipt Of Applications|
|For Normal Areas||10th November 2014|
|For Remote Areas||17th November 2014|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Lok Sabha Secretariat||Stenographer (English/ Hindi)||
|Staff Car Driver||
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- Stenographer (English/ Hindi): Appliers should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with least shorthand alacrity of 80 wpm in English/ Hindi, Certificate in computer course documented by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/ Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in conditions of prospectus and period of course as approved by DOEACC.
- Staff Car Driver: Aspirants must have done matriculation or equivalent with applicable commercial LMV/ HMV license with Skill and experience in driving motor vehicles to apply for the post of Staff Car Driver.
Age Limitation as on 10-11-2014:
- Age of the applying job hunters must not exceed 27 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be allowed to the deserving candidates as per the rules.
|Stenographer (English/ Hindi)||
Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
|Staff Car Driver||
Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay: Rs. 2400/-
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of their performance in Written Test / Stenography Test / Trade Test.
How to Apply?
Contenders who are eligible to apply may download the application form from the official website which is www.loksabha.nic.in
- Logon to the site and navigate the ‘Recruitment’ section given at the left panel on the home page.
- Now choose the option ‘Advertisements and Notices’ form the submenu.
- Select the suitable link and download the application form.
- Take a hardcopy of it and fill it with all the details, affix your passport size photographs one on application form, other on attendance sheet.
- Attach the xeroxcopies of all the essential documents and forward the application complete in all respect in an enclosed envelope superscribed as ‘Name of the post applied for’ at the below framed address.
The Joint Recruitment Cell
Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe,
Check Official Notification to know more concerning to this vacancy.