Those applicants who are seeking for the admission in Law or LLB and Master of Laws or BL programmes and are going to appear for the upcoming Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET) 2016 they can check the information related to LAWCET Counselling 2016 from this page. All the details about LAWCET Counselling such as Schedule, Procedure and important dates are well mentioned below by bharatrecruitment.com
AP state Council of Higher Education manages of AP LAWCET Counselling every year for the assortment process of the applicants in different colleges. Applicants may check the Counselling process, schedule and AP notification details from the below section.
|Exam Type||Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET)|
|Conducted By||AP state Council of Higher Education|
|Declaration Type||LAWCET Counselling 2016|
|Important Dates||Provided Below|
Procedure to Apply for AP LAWCET Counselling 2016:
Candidates who have qualified the LAWCET exam they should report for the counseling at the right venue.
The seats will be allotted only for the qualified contenders and those who attend the Counselling session and depends in the merit list.
- Candidates have to select their choice of course before they appear
- You can get the course of your choice on the basis of ranking.
- Aspirants need to verify the exact dates from the official web site which is lawcet.apsche.ac.in
Essential Documents during Counselling
Candidates should have appeared in the counseling venue along with the following credentials.
- An original and Xerox copy of the Counseling letter.
- Admit card with a photocopy.
- A bank draft.
- Class 10 and 12th two photocopy of each document along with original certificates.
- Rank Card or Call letter / The Score card
- An Original degree
- A provisional certificate if the applicants are perusing.
- Caste certificate
- 4 to 6 passport size photograph.
Will be announced soon
Note: For further information reagrding LAWCET Counselling 2016, applicants must check the Official Link