Labour Department West Bengal Recruitment 2014
West Bengal Labour Welfare Board is a constitutional and autonomous corpse under Department of Labour, Government of West Bengal which recruits the candidates for the different post time to time. The most recent notification related Labour Department West Bengal Recruitment 2014 has been announced by the Board to fill up 123 Clerk vacancies.
Job seekers who are eligible for the posts, they must apply for this recruitment in correct manner on or before the last date that is 15.09.2014 or check further details related to the advertisement from the beneath section of this page of bharatrecruitment.com
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Labour Welfare Board|
|Post Name||Clerk cum computer operation|
|No. of vacancies||123|
|Last date of application receipt||15.09.2014|
Job seekers who are going to apply they must have possessed Madhyamik or its equivalent exam from recognized university. And also have at least six months training in computer basics and have a minimum speed of data entry of 6000 key depressions per hour
Age of the appliers should not be more than 37 years and it will be relax-able for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Assorted candidates will get the monthly salary of Rs.8840/-
Selection of the job hunters will be done through the following section:
- Marks obtained in Madhyamik
- Computer Operation Knowledge
- Personal Interview.
How to Crack Interview – Get Details
Procedure to Apply:
1. Applicants first visit to the official website of the board that is www.wblwb.org and follow the employment section from the home page
2. Here you can download the application format by hitting on the PDF file available at the right side of the page.
3. Fill the application in the prescribed format and send the completed application to the concerned R.L.O. Situated at District headquarters in case of Districts
“Labour Commissioner ate, E.L & M.W. section,
3rd Floor, 6, Church Lane, Kol-1”
Or “State Labour Institute, Maniktala, Kolkata-54”
Last date of application receipt: 15.09.2014
Note: Candidates may check Official Notification for more details
You may also like to Read