KVK Recruitment 2014 – 2015
Krishi Vigyan Kendra has unfolded a Job Notice as KVK Recruitment 2014 – 2015 to hire the eligible persons for the posts of Teaching Asst. The candidates, who want to be a part of KVK as a faculty, must apply for the offered vacancy on or before the closing date for the submission of the application forms for applying. The important details about this job notification are mentioned below:
|Last Date To Apply||11th Aug 2014 upto 5:00 pm|
Further Details About KVK Recruitment 2014 – 2015:
Krishi Vigyan Kendra
Name Of The Posts:
- Teaching Assistant (Home Science)
- Teaching Assistant (Veterinary Science)
The candidates who are going to apply for KVK Vacancy 2014 – 2015, must have possessed M.Sc (Home Science) in Food and Nutrition/ M.Vsc (preferably LPM) / Ph. D and NET.
Aspirants, who will get selected, will get the salary of Rs.1000/- day Subject to a maximum of Rs. 25000/- month by the organization.
How to Apply For KVK Recruitment 2014 – 2015:
- Eligible desirous applicants, who want to apply, must send their duly filled application.
- The application format is available on the official website i.e. www.kau.edu
- Logon to the website and follow the appropriate link to download the format.
- Fill the application form correctly and attach all the required documents along with it.
- Send the duly filled application to the below prescribed address on or before the closing date for the receipt of application form.
The Professor & Head,
KVK Malappuram, KCAET campus,
Tavanur P.O, Malappuram – 679573
To read other details about KVK Recruitment 2014 – 2015, visit the official notice
Dear Job fighters, if you are looking for the more career related information such as Latest Job opportunities, Results, Admissions and Admit cards etc must visit our web portal bharatrecruitment.com. You can also subscribe our free email section to get the career relevant updates direct to your mail box. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google.
You may also like to Read