KMAT Admit Card 2015
Candidates who are going to appear Karnataka Management Aptitude Test should download their KMAT Admit Card 2015. Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is conducted for the candidates who want to take admission in MCA, MBA and PGDM in Karnataka Colleges.
Karnataka Post Graduate Colleges Association conducts this entrance exam every year for the admission of eligible candidates in Karnataka College. Examination is conducted in the month of July and August and aspirants can get their hall ticket 15 days before the exams.
More details in regard of the KMAT Admit Card 2015 are available on this page that is given by the team of bharatrecruitment.com. Willing students can download their hall ticket from the below of this page.
How to download Hall Ticket 2015:
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official site, which is www.kmatindia.com.
- Go to the ‘KMAT 2015’ which is at upper side of the home page.
- List will appear, then select admit card.
- Candidates are required to enter registration number and DOB.
- Press the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Take print out of the hall ticket for future use.
Students, who want to get more update in regard of KMAT Exam, can join us on Facebook and Google Plus. For further details you can subscribe our free mail service by this you can free updates in your inbox. If you are sufficient with this information you can give your view in the comment box.
Check More Related Links
|MBA Entrance Exam Calendar||KMAT Result|
|How to get scholarship in India||Best MBA Colleges in India|
Note: For more details you can visit Official Site