- Kerala Law Entrance Examination (KLEE) 2015 is going to be conduct for the candidates who want to take admission in under graduate and post graduate and post graduate courses in reputed law colleges of Kerala.
- Candidates who are interested to apply for this exam can fill the online application form. We are proving the entire details about KLEE 2015 as how to fill KLEE 2015 Application Form, eligibility condition for this test and other important details.
- Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE) in Thiruvananthapuram organizes Kerala Law Entrance Examination 2015 for admission of the students in law courses as L.L.B, L.L.M etc.
- Team of bharatrecruitment.com is providing all the details on the below of this page by which you can easily check the eligibility condition and fill the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for 5 year LLB course:
- Students who want to fill application form for KLEE 2015 should have completed 12th class from recognized school or board of Kerala state.
- Age of the applier must not be less than 17 years.
Eligibility Criteria for 3 year LLB course:
- Students who want to apply should have completed 12th class and graduation from recognized board or university of Kerala state.
Eligibility Criteria for 2 year LLM course:
- Students who are going to apply must have completed LLB exam from the reputed university recognized by Kerala state or UGC.
How to fill Application Form:
- First of all go to the official site that is www.cee-kerala.org.
- Now select the appropriate link.
- Fill the online application form properly.
- Candidates are required to upload the entire essential document specified by the organization.
- Press the submit button.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Online application will be available from: 2nd week of June
- Last date for submitting application: 3rd week of June
- Admit Card is available from: 1st week of July
- Exam Date: 2nd week of July
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Scholarships in India|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Colleges In India|
Note: For more details you can visit Official Site