Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2015
Candidates, who are going to appear in the Kerala- Teacher Eligibility Test which is held in the month of September, may download their Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2015 from this page. Applied eligible and deserving aspirants, whose desire to build their career in the teaching sector, can download their exam admit card through the online method.
How to download Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2015
The jobs seekers may use some easy and straightforward steps to fetch their call letter directly from the official portal as provided below:
- Contender are required to go through the official website which is www.ktet.in
- On the home page find the appropriate link by visiting the website.
- Choose the ‘Admit Card’ option and hit on the link.
- A page will display in front of your screen, Fill required details in the blank textboxes such as date of birth and application number etc.
- After that, press the ‘Submit’ button and save the entered details
- Candidates can easily download the admit card that is displayed in front of you on your screen.
- Save it & take the print out of it and keep it safe for the examination purpose.
For more details concerning to Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2014 you may go through the given details which are supplied below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan, Govt. of Kerala conducts the Teacher Eligibility Test every year for the willing aspirants, who want to get the teaching jobs. The organizations will also organizing the various recruitment exams yearly.
Purpose of Exam:
- The major reason behind to organizing the Kerala- Teacher Eligibility Test is to get place the aspirants for the teacher posts at the reputed association. The main duty of the teacher is to provide the good and appropriate knowledge to their students.
- The syllabus of the test is based on the four subjects namely Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory), Language I (compulsory), Language II (compulsory), and Mathematics and Science.
Classification of the appliers will be purely based on the qualifying score obtain in the employment examination followed by their performance in personal interview.
The candidates may bookmark this page and get the details by on one click. The applicants may subscribe our free e-mail service and can join us on the Facebook or Google +.
You may open the Official Link for the further details.
More Related Links
|Latest Teaching Jobs||Kerala TET Exam|
|Latest Current Affairs||How to Prepare For Written Exam|