Kerala TET Exam 2014:
Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is going to conduct the Kerala TET Exam 2014. The candidates who want to apply for this are notified about that the Dates are Declared for Online Registration; if you are eligible to apply, must register to brighten your career.
Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan conducts the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test every year to appoint the skilled and brilliant teachers. The participants hired as teachers must have the required aptitude and capability to convene the Challenges of education at all levels of schooling. Skilled candidates can apply for this test on or before the dates tuned below:
|End Date For Online Registration||20th Aug 2014|
|Issue of Online Hall Ticket||16th Sep 2014 onwards|
|Date of Examination For Category I,II||27th Sep 2014|
|Examination Date For Category II,IV||18th Oct 2014|
K-TET is a test to judge the excellence of teachers for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School standards in Kerala. The more details about Kerala TET Exam 2014 are well tuned below by the troop of bharatrecruitment.com:
Kerala TET Exam 2014 Details:
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test is consists of the following categories:
- Category-I: Lower primary
- Category-II: Upper primary
- Category-III: High school classes
Appliers should possess Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary / Trained Teachers’ Certificate / Diploma / 4 year Bachelor degree in Elementary Education as per the categories for which you are going to apply.
- Examination fee is Rs. 500/- will be paid by the each category.
- Exam fee for SC/ST and different abled categories is Rs.250/-
How to Apply For Kerala TET Exam 2014?
- First the contenders will have to visit the official website of the KPB i.e. www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Follow the appropriate links and register Online.
- Download the Challan form and make the payment to the prescribed SBT bank.
- Again login to the website and fill the online application form with all the mandatory details within the given time.
- Submit it and take a printout for the future reference:
For more details, candidates may visit the official link.
More Related Links
|Best Jobs In India||Best Career Options|
|Latest Current Affairs||How to Prepare For Written Exam|