Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment 2015
Government of Karnataka has circulated a job advertisement as Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment 2015 for filling up 45 Village Accountant Officer Posts. Interested candidates who want to do Job in Karnataka and want to make their career in Government Sector can apply by filling Online Application form on or before closing date which is stated below.
|Last Date for Online Applications||07th May 2015|
Rests of details in concern of Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy details, essential qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by squad of bharatrecruitment.com
Name of Post and Vacancy Details:
Village Accountant Officer: 45 Vacancies
Applying candidates should possess Minimum Second Class PUC/ must pass CBSE/ ICSE Exam with Computer Knowledge.
- Age of aspirants should not be less than 18 years & not more than 35 years for General Category, 38 years for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B and 40 years for SC, ST and Cat-1 contenders.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per Govt of Karnataka Rules.
- Candidates need to deposit application fee of Rs. 200/- for others.
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PwD have to pay Rs.100/- in the form of Challan in any Branch of State Bank of India.
Aspirants will receive salary of Rs. 11600 – 21000/- per month.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be made on basis of Merit List & Interview.
Online Procedure for Application Form for 45 Post:
- Interested candidates need to visit Official Site of that is www.gadag.nic.in
- On home page of official site press “Village Accountant Recruitment 2015” which is available on “Notification” section.
- Next page will be open then hit “Apply Online” button.
- Fill all entries carefully & correctly with all important information.
- Upload your scanned photo & signature if required.
- At last press “Submit” button & take print out of application form for future reference.
- Last Date for Online Applications submission: 07th May 2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 11th May 2015
- Date of Merit List issue: 10th June 2015
Aspirants may check Official Notification for more details regarding Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to Read