Karnataka Court Recruitment 2014:
Karnataka Court has liberated a Job Notification against Karnataka Court Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 30 posts of Karnataka Court Peon. Interested and eligible candidates who are willing to apply must apply for this wonderful career opening by sending the prescribed application form on or before the end date mentioned below:
|Closing Date For The Receipt Of Application Form||7th October 2014|
Karnataka Court Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Post||Number Of Post|
|Karnataka Court||Peon||30 vacancies|
Applicants who want to apply job opportunity must have passed 7th standard as per the requirement for the position of peon.
- Age of the participating contestants should not below 18 yrs and not exceed 35 yrs of age.
- Relaxation in age is available for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
Recruited job hunters will be paid an amount of Rs. 9600 – 14550/- by the organization as their salary per month.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates who want to apply may download the application form through visiting the official website of the association which is ecourts.gov.in/mysore
- Logon to this site and download the application form.
- Fill it in the prescribed format and attach the requisite documents (if required)
- Affix your recent photograph and put your signature on the space mentioned for it.
- Now send the application form complete in all respect at the address mentioned in the official advertisement which is given below
Candidates may visit the official publication to know more.
You may also like to Read