Karnataka CET 2015
Karnataka Examination Authority is all ready to conduct Karnataka CET 2015 for the admission of candidates into various colleges and Universities of Karnataka. Karnataka Common Entrance Test acts as a gateway to various UG courses in various fields of education streams. Eligible contenders can fill Karnataka CET Application Form in the exact format on or before the closing date.
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application form||02nd March 2015|
|Last Date to pay the fees in the bank/post office||04th March 2015|
|Downloading of admission tickets on or after||15th April 2015|
For further relevant details about Karnataka CET exam, you are required to go through the given advertisement which is tuned below by the team of bharatrecrutment.com
Karnataka CET 2015 offers Courses:
- MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS(Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- BHMS(Bachelor of homoeopathic medicine and surgery)
- BAMS(Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery)
- BUMS(Bachelor of Unani medicine and surgery)
- BVSc & AH(Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry)
- B.Pharm(Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- Pharma D(Doctor of Pharmacy)
- Courses of Engineering or Technology
- Courses of Architecture
- Other Under Graduate Courses
- Candidates who want to apply must have possessed in second PUC or Intermediate from a recognized Institute situated in Karnataka state for duration of seven years.
- Candidates who have participated in the test in any of preceding year and had got a seat in any stream are not eligible to apply for the same stream.
All candidates who are eligible to appear for exam are required to pay an examination fee of Rs.650/- using a Bank Challan or Demand draft payable in favour of “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority”, Bangalore at any of the branches of State Bank of Mysore, Syndicate Bank ,Indian Bank ,Axis Bank and Central Bank of India. OBC/ST/SC category candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- only.
Method to apply for Karnataka CET 2015:
- To apply, candidates are required to visit the KEA website which is www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- On the right panel of the home page, select “CET-2015” link under Flash News section.
- Read all the given instructions carefully and press the tab “CET-2015 – UG Online Application” for filling the application form.
- If you are new user then registered yourself by filling the required details in given registration form.
- If you are already registered then login through your username, password and security code.
- Then fill the admission form with all details and upload Photographs and attested copies of the relevant documents.
- Submit the duly filled Application form on or before the closing date of Application.
Candidates are advised to visit the Official Notification for further details.
You may also check this section
|Entrance Exams 2015||Latest Fresher Jobs|
|Best Career Options||High Paying Career Options|
|How to get Scholarship||Scholarship in India|