Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014:
- Karnataka Bank Ltd. has propagated a vacancy notice regarding Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014 to recruit the capable applicants for the vacancies of Officers (Scale-I).
- Capable and skilled job hunters who are willing to make their career in banking sector must apply for the Karnataka Bank Vacancies through filling the online application on or before the date given below:
|Closing Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment||07th November 2014|
|Date of Online Test||December 2014 (Tentatively)|
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Post|
|Karnataka Bank Ltd.||Officers (Scale I)|
Applying job hunters should hold a Master Degree in any regulation or bachelor Degree in Agricultural Sciences or Law to apply for this vacancy.
Entrants will have to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST applicants) online through Debit /Credit Card / Internet Banking/ IMPS/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
- Applicant’s age must be between 21 – 28 yrs.
- Relaxation in age of 05 yrs will be given to the SC/ ST applicants.
Recruited candidates will be paid an amount of Rs. 34,000/- per month as remuneration by the organization
Applicants will be hired on the basis of their performance in two successive stages:
- Online Test
How to Apply?
- Capable contenders who are willing to apply will have to apply online through the website www.karnatakabank.com
- Follow the ‘Careers’ option given at the upper panel on the home page
- Now hit on the suitable link and register yourself.
- Note down your unique registration id and password.
- Login with your id and password, make the payment of your application fee, and take a printout of receipt.
- Fill the online application form and upload the necessary documents.
- At last take a physical copy of the online application and keep it safe for the future reference.
For getting other details applicants may surf the official link.
You may also like to Read
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|