KARHFW Recruitment 2015
An employment notification as KARHFW Recruitment 2015 has been circulated by Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Bangalore for selection of suitable contenders to fill up 1604 vacancies of Group ‘D’, Junior Lab Technician and Ophthalmic Assistant position. Interested candidates can apply for this KARHFW Group D Recruitment and other vacancies so as to become an employee of this organization.
|Last date to apply for application form||Check Below|
Accurate information regarding KARHFW Recruitment 2015 notification has been uttered below on this page by unit of bharatrecruitment.com. Willing contenders must have an overview over these eligibility conditions and can apply for these KARHFW Vacancies immediately.
KARHFW Recruitment 2015 Notification Info:
Total no. of Vacant Seats: 1604 vacancies
Post Name & Vacancy Info:
|Junior Lab Technician||19|
- For Group ‘D’ post:
Applying contenders must possess SSLC/ 10th class or its equivalent from a reputed board.
- For Jr Lab Technician:
Applicants must have done SSLC or its equivalent with Diploma in Laboratory Technology from an esteemed Board/institute.
- For Ophthalmic Assistant:
PUC with Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology or its equivalent from recognized Institution.
Age Limitation & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary (p.m.)|
|Group ‘D’||18 – 35 years||Rs.9600-14550/-|
|Junior Lab Technician||18 – 40 years||Rs. 14550-26700/-|
Selection of participants will be done on basis of interview conducted by recruitment authority of Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Bangalore.
How to Apply for KARHFW Recruitment 2015?
Group ‘D’ Post:
Contenders applying for vacancies under this post have to fill application form through online mode whose procedure is represented below.
- Intended job fighters can move to Official website i.e. www.karhfw.gov.in
- Navigate to “Recruitment” link and press Notification for the post of Group D -1582.
- Read all guidelines given on the advertisement and then apply online for the form.
- Fill form with all correct information and submit it after completing all details under it.
- You can take a print out of it for your future use.
Junior Lab Technician and Ophthalmic Assistant:
Eligible contenders applying for these positions are required to send their application form to address mentioned below. Process of getting application form is as:
- Willing aspirants can download their application form through Official site i.e. www.karhfw.gov.in
- After that go to “Recruitment” section and follow “Notification and Application Format for the post of Jr.Lab Tech and Opthalmic Assistant under Backlog Category” link.
- Download application form and take print out of it.
- Fill all details in a neat and proper way and affix your latest passport size photograph on it.
- Attach all relevant documents with filled form and send it to address given below.
Department of Health & Family Welfare,
DRC Department, Room No.-302, IPP Building, Anandarao Circle,
Bangalore – 560 009
|Group ‘D’||Starting date to apply online||01st April 2015|
|Last date for submission of online form||30th April 2015|
|Junior Lab Technician and Ophthalmic Assistant||Last date for sending application form||22nd April 2015|
Note: You can gather more information in concern to KARHFW Recruitment 2015 by checking this Official link.
You may also like to Read