J&K Bank Recruitment 2015
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited has issued a job notice as J&K Bank Recruitment 2015 for Relationship Executive Posts. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates so; keen appliers having necessary qualification as per required post can apply for it before closing date.
You can acquire more details related to J&K Bank Recruitment 2015, such as educational qualification, age limitation, selection process, how to apply etc. from this page written by team of bharatrecruitment.com.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2015 Details
Candidates must possess Graduation with minimum 55% marks or Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university and result should have been declared on or before 31st March2015.
- Candidates’ age should reside between 18 to 30 years as on 31.03.2015
- Relaxation of up to 5years will be given to SC/ST and Ex-servicemen category candidates.
- General category candidates born before 31.03.1985 and after 31.03.1997 are not eligible to apply for this post.
- Selection of participant will be done on basis of written test and interview. Contenders who successfully qualify written exam will be called for interview.
- Competitive Written test will consist of Multiple Choice Questions and test is going to be conducted at Srinagar, Jammu and Ladakh.
- General category contenders are required to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST category contenders have to pay Rs.300/- as application fee.
- Fee can be remitted in any of the business unit of JK Bank in Recruitment Account No: 1111040100031359 against the Registration Number/Fee Remittance Pay In Slip.
Applying Procedure for J&K Bank Recruitment 2015
- Candidates applying for J&K Bank Relationship Executive Posts are initially required to fill online application form.
- Online forms are available at Official site i.e. www.jkbank.net
- Choose “Career” link from home page and then select “Recruitment of Relationship Executive – RE 2015” tab.
- Read J & K bank recruitment notification carefully.
- After reading it, apply for J & K bank online application form.
- Fill form with all details and upload documents if required.
- Submit filled form before ending date of online registration.
- At last take a print out of filled in form for future reference.
Online Registration and Payment of Application Fee will be from 2nd April to 16th April 2015.
You can check Official Notification for getting more details.
You may also like to visit this section
|Bank Coaching Centers||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|