Joint Entrance Screening Test or in short JEST 2015 is conducted to invite the Applications from individuals interested for getting admissions in PhD, integrated PhD programs in physics or theoretical computer science or Neuroscience. Eligible Candidates may apply against this exam notification by submitting the online application form on or before the last date.
Applicants qualified in JEST 2015 will be permitted for the admissions in any one of the participating institute. Additional details about the JEST 2015 are well equipped in the underneath section of this page by the unit of bharatrecruitment.com.
- Candidate should have Master or bachelor degree in Science in the subject Physics / Electronics / Technology / Computer Applications / Computer Science.
- Master or bachelor degree in Science in the subject Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/ Applied Physics/ Instrumentation/Optics & Photonics/Electronics.
- For General and OBC: Rs. 300
- For SC/ST applicants: Rs 150
Candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode by using Debit/Credit cards and Net-banking. Payment by any other mode will not be accepted.
Selection of the participants will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the test.
Steps to apply online:
- Log on to the official website of Joint Entrance Screening Test, which is www.jest.org.in.
- Then press on the on to the link given as – register to appear for exam.
- Now, fill the application form correctly with all details and submit it after ensuring all the entries.
- Upload your recent pass port size photo and signature and pay the fee online.
- Now generate the pay in slip after payment and take print out of this.
- Also, take one hard copy of the application form of JEST 2015.
|Last date for online submissions||8th December 2014|
|Date of examination||15 February, 2015|
You may also like to Read
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Scholarships in India|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Career Options|
Note: Candidates are advised to check the official link to get more details.