JEE Main Admit Card
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to issue JEE Main Admit Card 2016 for those candidates who are going to participate in entrance exam to undergraduate engineering programs. Applied participants can download their hall ticket name wise from official site. JEE (Main) is an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced) and without JEE Main Admit Card , no applicant is allowed to sit in exam.
JEE Main Admit Card
Steps to download:
- Applicants have to log on official website of organizer that is jeemain.nic.in.
- On mid of home page, press “Download Admit Card” button.
- Enter your application number, date of birth, security pin correctly.
- Hit on “Log in” button to get hall ticket.
- Take printout of it and bring it at exam time.
Documents to be submitted to the invigilator:
- Copy of the Class XII Marks sheet
- Copy of the roll number slip of Class XII with JEE Main Roll No.
About Joint Entrance Examination:
- Joint Entrance Examination is a national level admission test which is conducted for entrance in various engineering courses at NITs, IIITs and Other Centrally Financed Technical Institutions. In place of AIEEE and IIT exam, now JEE exam is taken and it is separated into two parts i.e. Main & Advanced.
- For getting admission in IIT’s and ISM, the candidate needs to pass out the second level of test i.e. Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced). Participants who are topped in Joint Entrance Examination (Main) are only eligible to appear in Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced).
Pattern of JEE Main exam 2016:
The test consists of two papers and each paper contains Multiple Choice Questions. It depends on candidates’ choice whether they want to give only one paper or both.
- Paper 1: For admission in B.E./B.Tech.
- Paper 2: For admission in B.Arch and B.Planning
|Course||Papers||Subjects||Type of Questions||Duration|
|B.E or B.Tech and Other UG Courses||Paper I||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Objective type questions with equal weightage to
|B.Arch or B.Planning (At Institutions other than IITs)||Paper II||Mathematics – Part I||Objective type questions|
|Aptitude Test – Part II||Objective type questions|
|Drawing Test – Part III||Questions to test Drawing Aptitude|
Candidates need JEE Main Admit Card 2016 for attending Joint Entrance Examination and without it an applicant is not able to know date, time and venue of examination. Moreover without hall ticket an individual is not valid to sit in exam hall because after you enter in an exam room, the examiner initially checks hall ticket.
So, it is compulsory for all participants to download it and after that take a print out of it. Keep it safe till your result as information provided in call letter like registration number/roll no. and password is needed for checking the result.
You can get your JEE Main Admit Card 2016, from Official link.
You may also like to visit this Section
For needing more information related to entrance tests or any information related to career you must visit our web portal regularly. As we regularly update our pages, so that we can always provide new information to our visitors on every visit.