JEE Advanced Counselling
Participants of JEE Advanced 2016 needs information regarding JEE Advanced Counselling 2016 so that they can register themselves as soon as possible. We understand your curiosity and are helping you by providing JEE Advanced Counselling Dates and all other information related to this announcement in below module.
Candidates whose name appears in Merit list must attend the counselling and for this they are required to read below content written in an accurate way on this page by members of bharatrecruitment.com
JEE Advanced Counselling
Qualifying participants of JEE Advanced 2016 are only eligible for JEE Advanced Counselling 2016.
JEE Advanced 2016 Online Registration
- Participants are required to visit Official site i.e. jeeadv.iitd.ac.in or follow JEE (Advanced) Online Counselling Portal to register themselves.
- Select appropriate link for online registration and enter their roll no, registration no, date of birth, password as given in JEE Advanced 2016 admit card.
- After entering all details, submit it so that your records can be saved.
- At last, note down system generated user id and password for future use.
JEE Advanced Choice filling
- For choice filling, candidates are required to log in first using their user id, roll no and password as given in their admit card.
- After logging procedure, fill choices according to branch, course and institute they prefer for.
- According to number of seats, choices can be filled and can also change or edit their choices before final locking.
- At last, take a print out of it and keep it safe as its need arises during seat allotment procedure.
JEE Advanced 2016 Seat Allotment
- The next phase of counselling will be seat allotment which will be completed in three rounds as per schedule.
- Applicants must check their JEE Advanced 2016 Seat Allotment at end of every round.
- During online seat allocation, soft copy of the category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL) certificates uploaded at time of registration will be scrutinized.
- If found to be unacceptable, they will be treated as GE only if their score in the Paper-1 of JEE Main 2016 is above declared cutoff marks.
- If allotted a seat- aspirants should proceed for Online Payment to book their provisional seat allocation.
Online Provisional Admission
- After seat allotment, contenders will require to pay provisional admission fee as follows. Fee can be submitted by Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards as well as payment in the nearest branch.
- They also have to upload the soft copy of mark sheet of class XII.
- Candidates allotted a seat for the first time in any of first three rounds should report to respective institute as per specified dates mentioned on Official websites.
Requisite Documents for Counselling
- Seat Allotment letter
- Original Admit card
- Application Form (duly filled)
- Duly filled Medical Examination Report
- Proof of Date of Birth: Class X/HSC/Birth Certificate/ Any other certificate as proof of data of birth
- Class XII/SSC/Equivalent exam Mark sheet/Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PWD/DS) issued by the competent authority as per format in the JEE Advanced 2016 Brochure.
- For the foreign national candidates: Attested photocopy of the page in the passport containing the name, photo and nationality.
JEE Advanced Counselling 2016 Dates (Tentative)
- Results Declaration Date: June third week
- Online Registration, Choice Filling and Locking: June third week
- Seat Allocation Round 1: July first week
- Acceptance of Allocation and Online Payment of Fees: July first week
- Seat Allocation Round 2: July second week
- Acceptance of Allocation and Online Payment of Fees: July second week
- Last date for withdrawal of seat/Refund of fees: July second week
- Seat Allocation Round 3: July second week
- Reporting to Zonal IITs for admission of allotted candidates of Round 3: July third week
For more details related to JEE Advanced Counselling 2016, you must go through Official link.
You may also like to Read
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Steps To Fill Online Application Form||Best Colleges In India|