JCI Recruitment 2015
Jute Corporation of India Ltd has broadcasted an employment notice as JCI Recruitment 2015 for Dy. Company Secretary and Law Officer Posts. Job fighters who are well qualified according to required posts; there is a good chance for them, they must apply for it by sending application form in prescribed format latest by 30th March 2015.
Candidates if you are ambitious and have a desire for this job, then you must read all content related to JCI Recruitment 2015 from below section such as educational qualification, salary details, age limit etc. and apply for it immediately.
JCI Recruitment 2015 Details
- Dy. Company Secretary
- Law Officer
Dy. Company Secretary
- Essential Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Preferable: Degree in Law (LLB) is preferable. Two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Management (HRD) will be an added advantage.
- Essential Qualification: A degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University
- Preferable: A two year full time Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Management (HRD) will be an added advantage.
Contenders’ age should be up to 45 years.
Appointed candidates of Dy. Company Secretary post will receive a salary up to Rs.70,000/- and candidate selected for Law Officer post will get a salary up to Rs.50,000/-
Screening of application form will be done first and after that shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply for JCI Recruitment 2015?
- Intended job fighters willing to apply for JCI jobs 2015 must log on to Official site i.e. www.jci.gov.in
- Go to “Current Openings” section and press “see details” link under ‘Recruitment for the post of Dy. Company Secretary and Law Officer’ title.
- Press on “Advertisement” tab, so that a pdf file will be downloaded.
- Now read all details given on this file.
- Eligible candidates must apply for it by stating in detail its qualification, experience in chronological manner with contact no. and e-mail address.
- Send application with correct information along with self-attested copies in support of age, qualification and experience and two copies of colored passport size photographs to address given below.
The Personnel Manager,
The Jute Corporation of India Limited,
(A Government of India Enterprise),
15N, Nellie Sengupta Sarani,
Last date for sending application: 30th March 2015
For gaining more details related to JCI Recruitment 2015, you may check Official Notice.
You may also like to Read