Candidates who have qualified the JCECE exam and waiting for the counseling dates can check the procedure of 1st/2nd Phase JCECE Counselling 2016 form here. Candidates can get all the information concerning to JCECE Counselling such as seat Allotment status and Schedule from this single page.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts the examination for the students who are aspired to get the admissions in Engineering, Medical, ITI, Polytechnic, etc courses of this board. Every year thousands of students appear for this exam for getting admission.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Counselling will be conducted tentatively in the month of July/August, 2016. Aspirants, complete information regarding JCECE Counselling 2016 are well furnished in the below section of this page by the team members of bharatrecruitment.com.
Name of the Exam
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exams
- It includes the exam score of JCECE to announce the merit list of short listed candidates, eligible for counselling. These candidates have to report with their original documents at the place, stated in the notification.
- JCECE 2016 Counselling Letter has to be downloaded by all the candidates from the official website. If any candidate failed to confirm any original documents at this stage, he/she will be declared disqualify.
In the 1st Phase of JCECE Counselling 2016, candidate will be called according to merit list, academic records and shall be offered the seats in the concerning streams available at that time.
JCECE will conduct 2nd phase after the first round of counseling gets over. After the first round those candidates will not be selected in the first counselling, they will be called for the second phase.
- Original certificates as well as photocopies
- Recent Passport size colour photos.
- Class XII Admit card copy
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Class X Certificate for proof of date of birth and e-admit Card
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- For candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states Nativity Certificate is required.
- Caste Certificate and Income Certificate as specified
- Affidavit by the student & parent
Declaration of Results– In the month of June
JCECE Counselling Tentative date: July/August
Candidates are advised to bring all the required original documents at the time of the counselling otherwise you will not be allowed for the admission procedures. If you want to get more details related to the same then stay connected with our web portal on the regular basis.
You may also like to Read
|Medical Colleges In India||Engineering Colleges in India|
Note: For more details related to JCECE Counselling 2016, open the Official Link