Application forms are invited for ISRO Recruitment by Indian Space Research Organization. We are also providing here details regarding ISRO Recruitment 2016. Organization is looking for skilled and dedicated applicants for filling up 109 Vacancies of Scientist and Engineer posts. Candidates can apply by filling the online application form on or before the Closing date.
|Closing date to Apply Online||09th July 2015|
Other details related to ISRO Recruitment 2016 like Vacancy detail, age, qualification requirement, mode of selection, application fee, way to apply are given below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com for your convenience.
|Post Name||No. of the Post|
|Scientist Engineer SC||Electronics||49|
Aspirants who are going to apply for ISRO Vacancy notification should have completed BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% from a recognized university or institute. Participants need to provide final degree before them 30 September 2015.
The age of applicants should not be above 35 years as on 9 July 2015.
- Participating candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-
- Fee can be paid through the challan for that is paid at nearest branch of State Bank of India.
- After the depositing of fee amount, challan form will be send to Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560094 by ORDINARY POST only superscribing in the envelope “ICRB – RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER ‘SC’ “ within 7 days of filing of application.
Appointed aspirants will get an impressive and good salary of Rs. 15600/- to 39100/- with grade pay of 5400/-.
Method of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their presentation in written test. Written test will be detained on 11th October 2015 at different examination centers like Guwahati, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad, kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi, Bhopal and many more. Qualifying candidates of written test will be called for the interview.
Written Test Tips > Get Details
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates, who want to apply for the above stated posts, need to fill the online application form which available on the official website that is www.isac.gov.in.
- Now, hit on the “Careers” tab which is available at the bottom of the homepage.
- Then, select the “ANNUAL RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS `SC’ WITH BE/B.TECH OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IN ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL AND COMPUTER SCIENCE” link and press the “Visit this Page” button and read the complete information.
- After that, fill the application form with complete details in correct manner.
- At last take a printout and submit it.
|Last Date To Apply Online||09th July 2015|
|Last Date Of Fee Submission Date||10th July 2015|
|Written Test Date||11 October 2015|
You may read the Official Notification to get more details regarding ISRO Recruitment. You may stay tune with us to get updates about ISRO Recruitment 2016 as we are covering it soon.
You may also like to Read