IRCTC Recruitment 2015
A latest advertisement has been issued as IRCTC Recruitment 2015 by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) to invite applications from the citizens of India for the posts of Assistant Plant Manager. Job seekers who fulfill the below eligibility criteria may apply by sending their application form in the format prescribed on the web portal before the due date.
|Last date to submit application||30th April 2015|
If you want to know more details about IRCTC Recruitment 2015 like Vacancy details, age limit, selection process, condition of apply then see the full advertisement which is given below by team of bharatrecruitment.com
Name of post: Assistant Plant Manager
Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university with minimum second division pass. Candidate should also posses good knowledge of computers.
Those candidates who wish to apply must have minimum of 4 years of working experience in relevant field.
Maximum age limit:
The maximum age limit of the candidates is 37 years and should be reckoned as on 30 April 2015. Age relaxation will be given as:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates by 5 year
- Other Backward Classes candidates by 3 years
- Person with disability: up to 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman: up to maximum of 5 years
Selected candidates will receive Rs 20,600-46,500/- as remuneration. In addition, Dearness Allowance (DA) and other admissible perks and allowances limited to 50% of basic pay will be payable as per the rules of IRCTC.
Candidate’s performance will be judged in interview through which the candidate will be appointed. Call letters for interview will be sent to short listed candidates by registered post/speed post. Candidates must bring original documents at the time of interview.
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 300 in the form of Demand Draft/Pay Order drawn in favor of IRCTC, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.SC/ST candidates are exempted from submission of fees.
How to apply for IRCTC recruitment 2015?
- Candidates can get the application format from the web website www.irctc.com.
- A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application and signed across by the candidate.
- Application duly complete in all respects must be accompanied by Demand Draft sent in a cover super scribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Plant Manager” on the below stated address by ordinary post before 30.04.2015 by 18:00 hrs.
The Deputy General Manager (HRD)
IRCTC, Corporate Office,
12th Floor, Statesmen House,
Last date to submit application: 30th April 2015
Note: See the Official Link for detailed information.
You may also like to Read