IRCON International Limited has proclaimed a latest job notification regarding IRCON Recruitment. Job seekers, get ready to get updated details on IRCON Recruitment 2016 through this page. IRCON International Limited is inviting application form from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up the of Engineer and Supervisor vacancies. Participants who want to apply for this current opening must submit their online application on or before the last date.
|Last date to apply online||17th June 2015|
All necessary information concerning to IRCON Recruitment 2016 can be collected from here. Team of bharatrecruitment.com has written all content in an accurate way; you must read it and apply for IRCON Vacancies immediately.
|Name of the post||No. of the Post|
|Works Engineer/ Civil||07|
|Site Supervisor/ Civil||08|
- For Works Engineer/ Civil: Candidates who are applying for this post, must have completed degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from recognized university or institute.
- For Site Supervisor/ Civil: Diploma in Civil: applicants should have completed diploma in civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from recognized university or institute.
- For Works Engineer/ Civil: Candidates who are selected for this post will receive the salary of Rs. 23, 500 /- per month.
- For Site Supervisor/ Civil: Diploma in Civil: Applicants who are selected for this post will get the salary of Rs. 15,500 /- per month.
- For SC/ ST/ Pwd/ Ex – Servicemen category: No Fee
- For UR/ OBC category: Rs. 300/-
- Fee should be paid by Demand Draft only with a validity period of 3 months drawn in favour of Ircon International Limited, payable at New Delhi.
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in interview.
- Contestants are firstly required to submit an online application form. Application form is available at Official site and procedure for applying is given in below part. Please read it before applying to easily get on Official site.
- Aspirants, who are desire to apply may visit the official website that is www.ircon.org
- Now, need to select the “Vacancy” tab which is given at the upper side of the homepage.
- Then, choose the “Contract Employment” link which is mention there.
- After that, press the “Recruitment of Works Engineer/Civil and Site Supervisor/Civil on contract basis for Ircon’s Bikaner Phalodi Project, Rajasthan- Advt No. C05/2015.”
- Now, select the “Apply Online” link and fill the application form with complete details.
- Upload required documents like photo and signature and submit it or take a print out of application form.
- Take a hard copy of it and attach with it a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space specified along with self attested documents like Matriculation Certificate, Self Attested copy of Certificate & mark sheets of professional Degree/ Diploma and Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe etc.
- Envelope of application should be super scribed with “Application for the post of “Works Engineer/Civil or Site Supervisor/Civil on contract basis – Advt. No. C05/ 2015”.
- After completing of the application form send it to following address:
Joint General Manager/ HRM,
Ircon International Limited, C-4,
District Centre, Saket,
New Delhi – 110 017
|Starting date to apply Online||15th June 2015|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th June 2015|
|Last date for printing the online submitted application||17th June 2015|
|Last date for receipt of the hard copy||24th June 2015|
To get other detail concerning to IRCON Recruitment 2016, you can read this Official Notification.
You may also like to Read