Aspirants, if you are searching the Schedule of IPU Counselling 2016 then you are at right place. From this page you can check IPU Counselling Process and dates online in the below customized section.
Qualified candidates who are going to attend the IPU Counselling 2016 must check the complete counselling Process from this page. For more details regarding the same, applicants keep reading this page which is prepared by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
The IP University is also known as Guru Gobind Singh Indraprstha University which conducts Counselling for the admission in various UG/PG programmes.
Mainly there are two stages of counseling i.e. round one and round second. First round is for high ranking students and second round is for low ranking candidates and also it is for vacant seats after the first counselling.
GGSIPU CET Counselling Procedure:
1. Counselling Participation Fee.
Candidates have to deposit the amount of Rs. 1000/- as Participating Fee.
Mode of Payment:
Fee can be paid by candidates through following ways:
- Cash Payment (system generated challan deposited in cash at any branch of Indian Bank),
- Net Banking of Indian Bank or other banks
- Credit Card/Debit Card.
2. Registration Process:
After confirmation of receipt of Participating Fee for the specific CET code, candidates need to register themselves with in given registration period.
- Firstly applicants need to log in the official website that is www.ipuadmission.nic.in
- They may login by entering their IPU CET Roll no, Date of Birth and Mobile No.
- After making the payment of the registration fee, applicants need to fill in the Bank Reference no (transaction ID/Challan No) in the online form.
- After confirmation, Aspirants will require to fill their particulars- personal, academic, contact details with address, mobile No and Email ID.
- They must choose a password as per stipulation mentioned therein.
3. Choice Filling
- After registration, candidates need to login to their respective account by selecting the course and entering his/her CET Roll No and the password as generated by the candidate.
- Candidate has to fill choices from the list of all possible arrangements of institutes and courses in the order of his preference during the choice filling period.
4. Verification of Documents:
Contenders who have registered online for IPU Counselling, are required to report to the University in person along with the required documents for the verification in the respective category.
Essential Documents required for IPU Counselling 2016:
- CET Admit Card
- Print out of registration form
- Allotment Letter
- Academic fee receipt of
- Admission slips with enrolment number
- Original mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Date of Birth Proof
- Reservation Certificate(as per the requirement)
To acquire more details reagsrding IPU Counselling 2016, you may check the Official Link.
You May Also Check
|IPU CET Result||UGC Approved Universities|
|How to Get Scholarship||Top 10 Scholarships in India|
|Scholarships in India||Best Career Options|