- IPS participants, who are looking for the IPS Syllabus 2016 and IPS Exam Pattern 2016, can get on this page. Here we are providing the IPS Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the candidates so that they can prepare according to the updated syllabus.
- Every year IPS exam is hold by UPSC under Indian Govt for the select of well capable applicants for the assorted posts in the Indian Civil Services. Indian Police Service exam is extremely alleged and hardest exam to clear one after IAS.
- A huge number of scholars appear for this exam every year and there is a great competition in it. The candidates who have applied for this exam must prepare according to IPS Syllabus 2016 containing all new topics as per pattern of exam.
- So for IPS Syllabus 2016 and IPS Exam Pattern 2016 you people need not to go here and there, just go through the information shaped below on this page which is prepared by the team members of bharatrecruitment.com.
IPS Exam Pattern 2016
IPS Exam is consisting of two parts which are:
- Written Exam: this section is further separated into 5 examinations (Paper I, Paper II, Paper III, Paper IV, Paper V)
|Paper I||General Studies||Objective||2 Hrs||200|
|Paper II||Language Exam|
|Paper III||General English||Descriptive||3 Hrs|
|Paper V||Optional Subjects|
You may also like to Read
|IPS Application Form||IPS Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Study Material||IPS Officer Salary|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Syllabus|