IPS Application Form 2015
Union Public Service Commission has issued a notification as IPS Application Form 2015 for those candidates, who want to get the Indian Police Services (IPS) jobs, through the Civil Service Examination (CSE). Candidates, who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria, may apply by filling the online registration form on or before the last date.
For fetching the entire detailed information in concern to IPS Application Form 2015 such as required qualification and selection process etc, which is equipped below in the page of bharatrecruitment.com.
Union Public Service Commission
For getting the IPS Vacancies, Candidates must have the graduation degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from the recognized university or institutions.
Age Limitation Details:
- The contestant’s age should not below the 21 years and not more than the 32 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the organization norms.
The appliers will pay the appropriate application processing fee via proper channel.
Selection of the aspirants will be based on the following process that is shown below:
- Civil Services Preliminary Exam
- Civil Services Mains Exam
- IPS Interview.
How to Apply:
- Contenders may apply by filling the online application form.
- Aspirants must visit the Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Choose the appropriate link and press the ‘Press Here’ link.
- Appliers must fill the online registration form with the required information.
- Upload the digital images of their photograph and signature, fill the fee details.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button to save all the information.
- Get the printout of an application form for the future use.
|Last Date To Apply Online Application||As Soon As Possible|
|Civil Services Preliminary Exam||23rd August 2015|
|Civil Services Mains Exam||18th December 2015|
Note: You may visit the Official Website to check the other information.
Check More Useful Links
|IPS Syllabus||Civil Services Exam Pattern|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Exam Calendar|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Civil Services as a Career Option|