IPR Recruitment 2014
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has distributed an advertisement as IPR Recruitment 2014 for filling up the vacant posts. IPR invites job hunters for the post of Physicist and Engineer.
- Job hunters who are searching for a good job in the prescribed streams can register themselves for this recruitment through online mode on or before the last date.
- Further information related to this recruitment like qualification, age, salary etc. are supplied below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
Name of the organization:
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
Type of announcement:
IPR Recruitment 2014
Name of posts
Engineers and Physicists
Name of Discipline
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
|Name of discipline||Qualification|
|Physics||M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics after a B.Sc degree|
|Mechanical Engineering||B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.-Engg. (Mechanical Engineering)|
|Electrical Engineering||B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.-Engg. (Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronic Engineering,)|
The Applier must be born on or after 1st August 1988.
Relaxation will be provided as per the govt. rules.
Aspirant will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- in the form of demand draft in favour of Institute for Plasma Research at Gandhinagar.
On training period the candidate will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. Rs.16,000/- and a one-time book allowance of Rs.10,000/-.
On appointment the candidate will be paid with a Basic Pay of Rs.21000/- and Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
Candidate will get selected on the basis of written test followed by personal interview.
How to apply:
- Aspirant can apply for this job by filling the online application form which is available on the official website i.e. www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html
- Press “Click to Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully and submit it.
- Take a hard copy/printout of filled form and affix a latest passport size photograph on the right hand top corner.
- Attach all the photocopies of required testimonials/documents with the application form and put it in an envelope superscbing with “Advt No.” and “Post Applied For:”
- Send it to the appropriate address.
Acting Chief Admin Officer,
Institute for Plasma Research,
Near Indira Bridge, Gandhinagar Highway BHAT,
Dates to remember:
|Starting date for submission of online application form||2-June-2014|
|Last date for submission of online application form||13-June-2014|
|Last date for receiving the offline application form||20-June-2014|
|Hall ticket for the eligible candidates will be available on webpage||04-July-2014|
|Date of written test||20-July-2014|
|The list of the shortlisted candidates for interview will be declared||28-July-2014|
|Date of personal interview at IPRS||11-Aug-2014 to 14-Aug-2014|
Aspirant must check official notification.