A notification for IOCL Recruitment has been published by Indian Oil Corporation Limited to fill up the 44 latest vacancies of attendant Operator, Trade and Technician Apprentice Posts. Candidates possessing requisite qualification can apply by submitting IOCL application form in a prescribed format till the last date. We are shortly bringing details on IOCL Recruitment 2016. Stay tune with our portal so that you don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same.
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||30th June 2015|
Rest all of information regarding IOCL Recruitment 2016 such as essential qualification, Age Limit, pay scale, selection process, Application Fee, How to Apply etc are tailored in below module by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Name of post and vacancy details:
|Post name||Vacancy details|
|Attendant Operator- Chemical (AOCP)||17|
|Trade Apprentice- Mechanical Fitter||09|
|Trade Apprentice- Quality Control||03|
|Technician Apprentice- Chemical||10|
|Technician Apprentice- Electrical||05|
Contenders who wish to apply against IOCL Jobs must have completed 10th + ITI/ B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates age should be resided between 18 to 24 years.
- SC/ ST category candidates will be given 5 years relaxation while for the OBC candidates is 3 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the Government rules to all other candidates.
Selected candidates will get the salary as per their qualification:
- Engg. Diploma – Rs. 7530/-
- B.sc (PCM) –Rs. 6970/- during first year and Rs. 7220/-for remaining six months
- Matric + ITI -Rs. 6970/-
Mode of selection:
Contenders will be appointed on basis of their performance in the following rounds:
How to apply?
- Interested applicants are required to visit the official site that is www.iocl.com
- Take a printout of application form and fill it correctly with relevant details.
- With application form, you must attach attested copies of all certificates / documents such as educational qualification including mark sheet, certificate and caste certificate and a recent pass port size photo.
- Put application in an envelope which should be super scribed with post name and send it to postal address which is given below.
Sr. Manager (Employee Relation),
Panipat Refinery, P.O. Box No. 128 Panipat-132103,
Date to be kept in mind:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th June 2015
Note: To get other details regarding IOCL Recruitment 2016, you may check the Official Link.
You may also like to Read