IOB Recruitment 2015
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is looking for competent and talented candidates for IOB Recruitment 2015 to fulfill the requirement of 100 Vacancies of Senior Manager – Credit Officer in MMG Scale III – 2014 – 15. Job Seekers who found them eligible can apply Online from 18th February 2015 to 06th March 2015.
Aspirants who wish to establish their career in Government banks, they must forward IOB Application Form filled properly with all the relevant details on or before 14th March 2015. Applicants can check the complete details like age limit, educational qualification, Payband, Process of Applying etc in the below section of this page of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Starting Date for Registration & to Pay Postage/ Intimation Charges||18th February 2015|
|Closing date for Registration & to pay Postage/ Intimation Charges||06th March 2015|
|Last Date to receive a Print out of Application Form||14th March 2015|
IOB Recruitment 2015 details:
- Job Hunters must have possessed regular M.B.A/ PG Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance with relevant experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have completed CAIIB/Diploma in Banking and Finance by IIBF.
Candidates should acquire an Age Limit of 26 to 35 years as on 01st February 2015. Relaxation in an age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the directives of an Organization.
Postage/ Intimation Charges:
Applicants are required to remit Rs 100/- for SC/ ST/ PC category and Rs 600/- for Other category through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card or in the form of cash payment through system generated challan at any branch of IOB Bank.
Selected candidates will be paid a salary Rs. 25700- 31500/- for the Post of Senior Manager.
Candidates whose Applications will be shortlisted are called for Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible contenders may apply online by visiting the Official Website of an Organization that is www.iob.in from 18th February 2015 to 06th March 2015.
- Follow the Procedure as Careers>>Lateral Recruitment of Credit Officers in MMG Scale III – 2014 – 15.
- Then go or option as “Apply Online”. Fill all the details in the Application Form carefully.
- Submit it within the given time period. Take a Print out of filled in Online Application Form.
- Send the duly filled Application Form along with required Credentials enclosed in an envelope superscribed as “Application or the post of Credit Officer in MMG Scale III – 2014 – 15 in Indian Overseas Bank” to the address mentioned below on or before 14th March 2015.
The Assistant General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Indian Overseas Bank, Central Office,
No 763, Anna Salai, Chennai 600002.
Note: It is advised to candidates to check the Official Notice for more details.
More Related Links
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|How To Get A Bank Job||Bank Question Papers|