- Ministry and Department of Science and Technology is going to unfold a notice concerning to the Inspire Scholarship 2016. Willing candidates who want to apply for Inspire Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) must ensure eligibility standard.
- Application forms are provoked from the fantasized and skilled contestants for this scholarship programme, desirous candidates may apply by filling the Inspire Scholarship Online Registration Form on or before last date.
- Candidates can also check the Cut off list and all the relevant details of Inspire Scholarship 2016 such as Scholarship Reward, eligibility criteria, Process to apply etc from the below stated announcement by bharatrecruitment.com:
|Organization Name||Ministry and Department of Science and Technology|
|Announcement Type||Inspire Scholarship 2016|
Scholarship Reward & Our Scheme:
- Students who will get selected will get an amount of Rs. 80000/- as the scholarship annually.
- Rs.60000/- in cash will be paid to the candidates and the rest Rs. 20000 will be submitted for undertaking summer training projects.
- The amount of Scholarship will be transferred to the State Bank of India’s account of appliers directly.
Candidates who have passed intermediate and going to join any Under Graduate / Post Graduate courses are eligible to apply for the Inspire Scholarship 2016.
Age of the applying scholar must be b/w:
- Minimum: 17 years
- Maximum: 22 years
Participants will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and examination.
How to Apply?
- Students who want to apply for this scholarship programme will have to visit www.online-inspire.gov.in first.
- Logon to the site and surf the link ‘Register Here’ given at the left panel on the home page.
- Fill the Online Registration Form with all relevant details and submit it successfully within the given time.
- Take a Physical copy of filled form for further reference.
As soon as possible
Note: For other information applicants may check -> Press Here To Register Online
You may also like to visit this Section
|Scholarship for Higher Education||UP Scholarship|
|Times Scholarship||Kerala Scholarship|
|Bihar Scholarship||MP Scholarship|
|OBC Scholarship||Karnataka Scholarship|
|Indira Gandhi Scholarship||CBSE Scholarship|