Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2014
A notification related Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2014 has been declared by the INDIAN NAVY to select the candidates for Sailor Entry, Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – 01/2015 Batch. Candidates who are interested and pass out 10+2 examination they must become visible at the below provided venue with the required document on the date 18th SEP 2014.
The naval branch of the armed forces of India provides a chance to join the Indian Navy to the youth of the country, if you want to grab this opportunity then you just follow the below provided information which is mentioned by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
|Recruiter Association Name||INDIAN NAVY|
|Recruitment for||Sailor Entry, Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – 01/2015 Batch|
|Important Date||18th SEP 2014|
- Unmarried Male Indian Citizen from Tamil Nadu meeting below provided eligibility criteria are invited to participate in the Recruitment Drive.
- Candidates should have qualified 10+2 /equivalent exam with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects; optional subjects Chemistry/Biology/Computers.
Candidates should have been born between the dates 01 Feb 1994 to 31 Jan 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection is based on the order of merit depending on the performance of the candidates in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
List of Documents:
The following credentials are to be bringing at the time of Recruitment Drive, punched together:
- Original and one attested copy of Matriculation certificate, 10+2 / equivalent examination mark sheet and certificate
- Original and one attested copy of NCC certificates, if any, Domicile Certificate
- One self-addressed envelope of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed.
- Seven recent color pass port size photographs
Eligible candidates who want to apply they have to report at the below provided venue with all documents mentioned above on the date 18 SEPTEMBER 2014
Indian Naval ShipAdyar, C/o Navy Office
Port Complex, Rajaji Road
Chennai – 600 009
Candidates have to report for the recruitment process AT 0630 HRS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2014
Note: Check the official link for more details