Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2015:
- Indian Army has liberated a notice regarding Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2015 to select the brilliant and self motivated young candidates for 90 posts of Permanent Commission Officer.
- Desirous applicants who have qualified 10+2 standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and ensure the eligibility standards may apply online for this course on or before closing date prescribed below.
|Starting date of online application||21st October 2014|
|Online application can be filled till||28th November 2014|
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2015 Details:
|Organization Name||Post Name||Number Of Positions|
|Indian Army||Permanent Commission Officer||90|
Period of training will be of 5 yrs.
Applicants who have Passed 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics from a acknowledged Board will be allowable to apply for this job opportunity.
Age of the appliers must be between:
- Minimum: 16 ½ yrs
- Maximum: 19 ½ yrs
- Applying contestants will be appointed on the basis of Interview by Service Selection Board (SSB).
- After that the applicants will have to appear for a medical examination which will be conducted by Board of Service Medical Officers.
How to Apply?
- Willing job seekers need to Apply Online by visiting the official website of Indian Army which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now follow the link ‘Online Application’, fill the online application form with all the mandatory details, and upload the requisite credentials (if required)
- Then submit it successfully and take a physical copies of it and System generated roll no.
- Now appear for the interview along with copy of online application, 10+2 pass documentation, birth attestation, other necessary documents and passport size snaps.
For other details applicants may surf the Official link
You may also like to Read