Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2015
- Indian Army has released a recruitment notice as Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2015 for talented NCC Men and Women for filling up total 50 and 04 posts respectively.
- Capable and eligible job hunters who are willing to join the Indian Army they can fill the online application form for Indian Army under NCC Special Entry Scheme 37th Course –Apr 2015.
- More Details like selection process, age limits, eligibilities, eligibility, way to apply, etc. are well indicated below by the squad of bharatrecruitment.com.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Details
Men candidates should be 12th passed/ Graduate UPSC/ Graduate Non UPSC/ law graduate/ engineer/ post graduate with 50% Aggregate marks from recognized university or institute.
Women candidates must be Graduate UPSC/ Graduate Non UPSC/ law graduate/ engineer/ post graduate with 50% Aggregate marks from recognized university or institute.
Capable and admissible NCC Contestants (including Wards of Battle Casualties) must be between 19 to 25 years in age as on 01 Jan.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification carried by applying job seekers.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for SSB Interview followed by Medical Examination.
Way to apply?
- Willing candidates should visit the official site of Indian Army, which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Choose the appropriate link.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Take print out of application form.
- Append the requisite credentials as mark sheet of 10th and 12th orignal and photo copies and passport size photograph as required by the organization.
- All the documents should be carried out to the Selection Centre by the candidate.
- Last date for receipt of application at NCC Bn/Gp HQ: Aug 2015
- End date for submitting the application at DG NCC: Aug 2015
- Last date for receiving of application at Rtg Dte from Dte Gen NCC: Sep 2015
Note: for more details you can visit Official Site.
You may also like to Read