Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2014
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2014-2015 is going to be executed for filling various jobs vacancies. Indian Army is offering an opportunity to all the talented and skilled applicants to Join Army Dental Corps as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer for a promising and challenging career. Details of supporting notification are well tuned below by bharatrecruitment.com
|Closing Date for receiving the application||31st August 2014|
Name of Recruiter:
Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer
No. of Vacancies:
Total Seats: 37
Those applicants who are passionate about to get Army Dental Corps Vacancies 2014 they must be a BDS/MDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS) from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- They also should have completed one year rotatory Internship recognized by DCI by 31 Aug 2014.
- Possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate valid at least up to 31 Dec 20144.
Aspirants should be less than 45 years as on 31st Dec 2014. Exemption will be applied to the categories as per the Govt. rules.
Selected applicants will get the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100/- with the Grade Pay of Rs 6100/- and other admissible allowances.
Selection Process comprises these following stages:
Short listing Process:-
- Contestants will be shortlisted on the basis of on their Final year BDS marks and attempts taken in Final year BDS.
- Shortlisted Contenders will be called for Interview.
- Candidates provisionally placed on merit list after Interview by Selection Board will be brought before a Medical Board for ascertaining their Medical Fitness.
Way to apply?
All the interested and capable contestants who have aim to serve the country with their skills and have eligibilities, can fill the application in the specified manner and forward it to the below stated address.
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services
Room No. 25, „L‟ Block
Ministry of Defence
Please check the official advertisement
You may also like to read-