Indian Air Force Recruitment 2014
IAF has released an online employment Notification as Indian Air Force Recruitment 2014 for filing up the Airmen in Group X (technical) and Group Y (Non – Technical) posts. The Indian contenders who meet the eligibility criteria to join Indian Air Force may apply through sending the application before the last date mentioned below.
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Last date to apply||22nd September 2014|
Entire details regarding Indian Air Force Recruitment 2014 like eligibility, selection procedure, pay structure, apply procedure etc. are well described here by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
The applicants who want to serve the nation by applying for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2014 must have completed their Intermediate qualification from any recognized board.
The birth of the appliers must be from 01st Aug 1995 to 30th Nov 1998 (both days inclusive).
The candidates will be selected on the basis of…
- Verification of Eligibility
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- For group X (technical) Trades: Rs.24900
- For group y (non-technical) Trades: Rs.20500
Steps to Apply:
- The prescribed format of application form is available on the Official Website that is indianairforce.nic.in. Download it from there.
- Fill the form with the entire details.
- Attach every document describing your academic achievements.
- The application form completed in all respects must be sent by regular postto the address given below:
Central Airman Selection Board,
Post Box No. 11807,
New Delhi – 110010
Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 22nd September 2014.
Note: You may check official link to get other details.
You may also like to Read