INCOIS Recruitment 2015
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, Hyderabad has declared a career advertisement titled as INCOIS Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Senior Executive, Project Scientist Project, Personal/Office Assistant vacancies.
Interested candidates those who want to build their career in government sector can apply online for INCOIS vacancy advertisement on or before the last date of applications that is 27th March 2015.
|Last Date of Submission of Online Applications||27th March 2015|
Other necessary details about INCOIS Recruitment 2015 like age limit, qualification requirement, pay scale, mode of selection, how to apply etc are well furnished on bharatrecruitment.com page.
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
- Senior Executive- 01
- Project Scientist ‘B’- 06
- Project Assistant- 02
- Personal Assistant- 01
- Office Assistant- 01
- Senior Executive- Applicants Should possess graduate degree from well recognized university
- Project Scientist ‘B’- Bachelors/Master Degree in Engineering or relevant subjects
- Project Assistant/ Personal Assistant – Bachelor’s degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics or Mathematics or Computers
- Office Assistant- Bachelors Degree with First Class with 60% of marks.
Age of the applicants should not be more than 28 years for the post of Project Assistant and for rest positions age should not be more than 35 years of age as on 27th March 2015. In case of SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates, relaxation in age limit is allowed as per Govt. of India rules
Aspirant will receive the pay of Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + G.P. Rs. 4,200 for 1st post Rs. 49,770/ for 2nd & Rs. 31,995/- for 3rd, 4th and 5th posts.
- Senior Executive: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + G.P. Rs. 4,200
- Project Scientist ‘B’: Rs. 49,770/
- Project Assistant: Rs. 31,995/-
- Personal Assistant: Rs. 31,995/-
- Office Assistant: Rs. 31,995/-
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in:
- Screen test
- Desirable qualifications
- Record of academic performance
- Written test
How to Apply?
- Applying candidates need to fill the online application form in the prescribed format available on the official website of www.incois.gov.in
- On the home page of this candidates need to select the “Vacancies” option.
- Then Press the second “Apply Online” button.
- Select the post for which you are applying then fill all the details carefully & correctly.
- Upload all copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste (SC / ST / OBC)/experience certificates, signature and two recent passport size photographs.
- At last applicants press on “Submit” button.
Contenders may check Official Notification for more details regarding Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services Recruitment.
You may also like to visit this section