IMU Faculty Recruitment 2015
Indian Maritime University, Chennai has strewed an advertisement titled as IMU Faculty Recruitment 2015 for filling up 18 Vacancies of faculty in different disciplines. Eligible and interested aspirants who want to make their career in this university can apply by sending the application on or before the closing date which is 06th April 2015.
Other details about IMU Faculty Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy details, age limit, qualification requirement, pay scale, mode of selection, how to apply are tuned here on this page written by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Name of Disciplines & Vacancy Details:
- Mathematics: 03 Posts
- Mechanism: 03 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 05 Posts
- Electronic/Instrumentation/Automation/Control: 02 Posts
- Mechanical: 05 Posts
Applying candidates should possess Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with at least 55% marks from well recognized university and must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC.
The age of the candidates should not be more than 40 years.
Contenders will receive the impressive amount of money that will be decided by the administration of the university.
The selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in interview.
How to Apply for IMU Faculty Recruitment 2015?
- Aspirants need to download the prescribed application form from the official website of Indian Maritime University that is www.imu.edu.in.
- Fill all the details carefully in an appropriate manner and attach attested photo copies of all testimonials in support of qualification, age proof etc and paste your recent size photo graph & signature on the indicated space.
- Enclose the application in an envelope along with all the enclosures.
- The envelope should be super scribe with “Application for the post of the Recruitment of Contract Faculty in__________________” & send it to the postal address which is given below:
Registrar, Indian Maritime University,
East Coast Road, Uthandi,
Chennai 600 119
Last date for Submission of Applications: 06th April 2015
Aspirants may check Official Notification for more details.
You may also like to Read