IMU CET Application Form 2015
- Indian Maritime University has issued a notification for IMU CET Application Form 2015 for the candidates who want to pursue various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in this university.
- IMU CET Application Form Notification information has been provided here in a well structured way along with all the Important Dates; eligible contenders must read it and apply for it before the ending date.
- As Common Entrance Tests dates has been scheduled, so aspirants who want to take admission in IMU, get prepare for the entrance exam, as it is the only university in the nation which imparts education in the field of maritime.
- B.Tech (Marine Engineering)
- B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
- B.Sc (Ship Building & Repair)
- B.Sc (Maritime Science)
- B.Sc (Nautical Science)
- Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science)
- MBA (Port and Shipping Management)
- MBA (International Transportation and Logistics Management)
- M.Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)
- M.Tech (Dredging and Harbour Engineering)
Postgraduate Diploma programmes
- PGDME : Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering
Syllabus for IMU CET 2015
Multiple Type Questions will be asked in the exam.
For UG Programmes:
Syllabus will be according to class 12th level:
- General Knowledge
For PG programmes:
- Quantitative ability,
- Data interpretation,
- Verbal ability,
- Logical reasoning
- General Knowledge,
Application Fee and Payment Procedure:
- Candidates willing to apply for IMU CET Application Form 2015 and is belonging to General category are required to pay Rs. 1000/- and Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates need to pay Rs. 700/- as application fee.
- After submitting the online form, applicants need to download the challan form and make the payment in SBI Branch.
- After making the payment through SBI Challan, again visit to the Official website, press the appropriate link and enter the payment details so as to complete the online registration process.
Selection Process for IMU CET 2015:
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on CET scores and selected participants will then be called for counselling at designated IMU Campuses.
- Verification of original mark sheets and certificates, physical fitness clearance, and allotment of seats in the IMU Campuses or Affiliated Institutes will be done at the time of counselling.
Applying Procedure for IMU CET Application Form 2015
- Contenders applying for IMU CET Application Form 2015 must log on to the Official website i.e. www.imu.edu.in
- On the right side of the bottom of home page, choose “Common Entrance Test April 2015” link.
- A new page containing IMU CET Application Form 2015 Notification and IMU CET Imp Date will be opened on the computer window.
- Select each link one by one and get all the information related to this test.
- After that fill the online registration fee and submit it.
- Make the payment and complete the online registration process.
- You can take the print out of the online filled form for future use.
- Last date for Online Registration :6th April 2015
- Hall Ticket can be downloaded :From 11th April 2015
- Date of Computer-Based CETs :25th April 2015 between 2pm – 5pm
- Date of Publication of Results :30th April 2015
- Date(s) of Counselling for all UG &PG Programmes :11th May 2015 to 12th June 2015
- Certificate Verification: 22nd June 2015 to 3rd July 2015
- Date of Commencement of Programmes: 3rd August 2015
Aspirants needing more information related to IMU CET Application Form 2015 can check this Official link.
You may also like to Read
|Online Study Material for Preparation||Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Effective Time Management||Best Colleges In India|