Impressive Resume Format
Resume is the main document to present you in an interview, Freshers, Experienced job hunters who are going to face any interview session they must have their well prepared Bio Data / CV. Interviewers first examine that the candidate is suitable for the job or not by scanning the resume of the applicant. So you have to make an Impressive Resume to create a good impression on the interviewer.
The format for the Bio Data/CV provided below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com, you can make some major changes in the below format to create your own resume.
Sample resume format for Freshers and Experienced:
Email: user name @ domain name.com postal address here
Mobile No.: +91*********
Everyone have a career objective. You can mention your goal here and the position which you want to gain in your life or your career goal.
Here you can mention your altruistic activity and the experience intended to promote goodness or improve human quality of life (if you have)
- In this section you have to bring up all your previous and recent working experience details
- Give the full information like the time period of working and the organization name
- Always try to point out only the main work experience that you have
Areas of Proficiency:
Talk about all your expertise areas, Try to make 3-4 points to mention it in details.
- Write down your academic details, all qualification certificate information.
- Start the explanation from the lower schooling and make it visible to the higher education.
- This field shows your whole qualification and also tells whether you are suitable for job, so give all the suitable details in this section
- Mention the skills that you have in the computers or any related software
- If you have any certificate in computer programming or in information technology, give brief details here.
Leisure pursuit (Hobbies):
- You can add your extra activities here, your likes dislikes etc…
- Try to explain those areas in which you have a good knowledge.
- Father Name: XYZ
- Date of Birth: day month year (in format ** ***, ****)
- Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
- Languages Known: Mention the language (like English, Hindi, French, etc.)
- Nationality: ABC
- Gender: Male / Female
I hereby declare that all the details given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date: (Yours Name)
More Related Links:
|More Post Graduate Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.||Employment News With Live Updates|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Jobs By Qualification|
|Top 10 Jobs||Latest Govt. Jobs by State|