IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2014
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has communicated a notification of IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various post of Non Faculty (Registrar).Contenders who are interested may grab this golden job opportunity by filling IIT Kanpur application form on or before the closing date.
|Last date to apply Online||31st August, 2014|
|Closing date to send receipt of application form||15th September 2014|
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Information of IIT Recruitment 2014-15:
Job hunter those who desire to apply must hold Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent from recognized University.
- Diploma degree in Management or Law.
- Experience in dealing with large body of students, scholars and staff.
Applicants must have minimum 5 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Aspirant’s age should be below 55 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category.
Selected job fighter will get Pay Band of Rs.37, 400/- to Rs.67,000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/
- Applicants can pay the application fee of Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD category candidates are not required to submit the application fee.
How to apply?
- Applicants who wish to apply must visit Institute’s website: www.iitk.ac.in
- Applicants are required to download the application form
- Fill the application form in pre scribed format with all relevant details with all relevant supporting documents duly self attested and send to the mentioned tailored address:
The Assistant Registrar,
Recruitment Section, Room No.224,
2nd Floor (Faculty Building),
IIT KANPUR – 208016 (U.P.) INDIA
To acquire more details you may check official Link
You may also like to Read