IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2014:
- Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur has liberated a vacancy notification titled as IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2014 for the selection of skilled applicants for the 25 Vacancies of IIT Jodhpur Non Academic Staff.
- Fascinated candidates who are capable for applying must grab IIT Jodhpur Jobs through filling and submitting the online application form on or before the closing date which is framed below:
|Closing Date For The Receipt Of Applications||07th November 2014|
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur||Technician, Engineer & Other||25|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Vacancies|
|4||Assistant Executive Engineer||01|
Applicants who are willing to apply for this vacancy must hold a bachelor / master degree / diploma in the relevant field in the concerned specialty form a reputed board or institute as per the post which is going to be applied by the candidate.
Contenders should have relevant experience of their related working filed as per the requirements for the position.
All the applying candidates need to remit an amount of Application fee through online mode and the amount to be paid is as follow:
|Post Sr. No||Amount of Fee to Be Paid|
|1 to 5||Rs. 500/-|
|6 to 13||Rs. 250/-|
Age Limit & Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Age Limit (Max)||Remuneration Per Month|
|Registrar||55 yrs||Rs.37,400-67,000 + GP Rs.10,000/-|
|Superintending Engineer||Civil||Rs.37,400-67,000 + GP Rs.8,000/-|
|Executive Engineer||50 yrs||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs.6,600/-|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs.5,400/-|
|Technician||Biology||30 yrs||Rs. 5,200-20,200 + GP Rs.2400/-|
|Junior Technician||Biology||27 yrs||Rs. 5,200-20,200 + GP Rs.2000/-|
Applying candidates will be hired on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Trade Test, Presentation and/or Interview.
How to Apply?
Willing applicants who are eligible for the above mentioned posts may apply online through following the steps tuned below:
- First visit the official portal of the association that is iitj.ac.in
- On the home page you will find a section as ‘Recruitment’, go through it.
- Now choose the appropriate vacancy which you are willing to apply, and hit on its correspondent link for applying online.
- Fill the application form, upload the documents, and submit it.
- Make the payment of application fee and take a printout of receipt of payment and application form for further use.
For other information appliers may check the official notification
You may also like to Read