IIT JEE Syllabus
- Here we bought you IIT JEE Syllabus 2016 and preparation books along with exam pattern that helps the students to crack the JEE Mains & Advanced Entrance Test. Candidates who are going to attend IIT JEE exam they should know about their IIT JEE Syllabus for well preparation.
- IIT JEE Entrance exam For Mains/Advanced is conducted by CBSE to check the knowledge of students for getting admission in undergraduate courses like Engineering through IIT’s.
- All central government-funded engineering schools with IIT’s select the talented and brilliant students through IIT JEE Mains/Advanced Entrance Exam 2016.
- It is the toughest entrance exam. Students who will clear the test will go for common counselling process to get admission in all top engineering colleges.
- More details regarding IIT JEE Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern for Mains & Advanced are well stated below on this page provided by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
IIT JEE Exam Pattern
IIT JEE Mains & Advanced Exam Pattern consists of two papers for different subjects:
- Paper 1 for B.E/B.Tech courses
- Paper 2 for B.Arch/ B.Planning and other courses.
|Paper Type||Duration||Paper Type||Subjects||Negative Marking|
|Paper 1||3 Hours||Objective type questions||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||¼ for each wrong answer|
|Paper 2||3 Hours||Objective + aptitude of Drawing||Mathematics, Aptitude Test, Drawing Test|
IIT JEE Syllabus
IIT JEE Syllabus 2016 consists of 4 subjects:
- Aptitude Test
|Electricity and magnetism|
|Gaseous and liquid states|
|Atomic structure and chemical bonding|
Preparation and properties of the following compounds like:
|Transition elements (3d series)|
|Ores and minerals|
|Principles of qualitative analysis|
|Preparation, properties and reactions of alkanes|
|Preparation, properties and reactions of alkenes and alkynes|
|Reactions of benzene|
|Characteristic reactions of the following (including those mentioned above)|
|Amino acids and peptides|
|Properties and uses of some important polymers|
|Practical organic chemistry|
Aptitude Test Syllabus:
|Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity|
Note: To get more details regarding IIT JEE 2016 Application Notification, Registration etc, applicants keep in touch with our web portal
Check Upcoming Latest Updates Regarding IIT JEE
|JEE Main Previous Year Questions||JEE Main Preparation Tips|
|Top Engineering Colleges in India||IIT JEE New Pattern|
|IIT JEE Coaching||IIT JEE Main/Advanced Rank Predictor|
To get complete IIT JEE Syllabus 2016, applicants must follow below link:
Physics Syllabus: Get Details
Chemistry Syllabus: Get Details
Mathematics Syllabus: Get Details