IIT JEE Main/Advanced Rank Predictor 2015
Aspirants who want to check expected rank of IIT Joint Entrance Examination after obtaining marks they can check it from IIT JEE Main / Advanced Rank Predictor 2015. Candidates can check estimated rank with Marks Calculator by entering board marks and other marks.
The team of the portal bharatrecruitment.com is providing Rank predictor of IIT JEE Main / Advanced by which aspirants can easily check their estimated rank by entering their marks obtained in exam.
|Exam Name||Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination|
|Declaration type||IIT JEE Main/Advanced Rank Predictor 2015|
How to use JEE Main 2015 Rank predictor
From the below mentioned Steps candidates can check estimated rank for JEE Main 2015
- Go to that site which provide the rank prediction for JEE 2015 Exam.
- Fill all particulars with correct details.
- The link will be activated once JEE Main 2015 examination is over.
- After mentioning all details in correct manner press the Submit button
- From rank predictor aspirants can get close analysis of ranks with the help of this aspirant can choose the college easily.
IIT JEE Cut Off Marks:
Cut Off marks of IIT JEE will be declared on the official website soon. If candidate’s JEE Main rank is less than 1, 50,000 then he/she is eligible for JEE Advanced 2015
Dear viewers if you have any suggestion or thoughts, then you’re most welcome to be the part of discussion in the comment box below.
You may also like to Read
|JEE Main Application Form||IIT JEE Syllabus|
|IIT JEE Pattern / Eligibility Criteria||IIT JEE Coaching|
|JEE Main Cut Off||JEE Advanced Result|
|JEE Main Counselling||JEE Advanced Counselling|